Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The first day of training was fun and long.  I didn't know what to expect, but it wasn't anything hard.  It was a wonderful experience.  The different things I learned was always in my reach, I just never looked into it or had any thought of doing so.  These this can be greatly used in a classroom setting.

I would use blogger for students to do quick typing outside of class.  It's very easy and similar to submitting an email.  Students will also think it's an easy way to send work and could view classmates work.  They can also add eachother, like a social site.  The following day in class, we could maybe discuss eachother's blog.

Google Earth is cool.  I've used this in my World Geography class.  It was cool, because we used it as a source to travel to different countries.  It was somewhat like Reading Rainbow.  Google Earth will catch students attention fast, because of the graphics and it's like a worldwide gps.

Audacity was ok.  I really won't use this in class.  I would rather have students stand in front of class and speak.  It was cool learning about this program. 


Powered by Podbean.com

No comments:

Post a Comment