Day two was very fun. The people became less uptight. I had alot of fun. I also see Jenning and Martha are letting us know our job can be fun but it also has to be taken serious.
Today we did more work with Audacity. It's better than I thought it would be. I see the now how it can be used in the classroom. We used it in Windows Movie Maker program. Placing the voice over a pic makes the pic more interesting. Audacity adds more life to a still pic.
Windows Movie Maker was complicated program, but when we branched off into groups, it became easier. This program is fun. I can see my self getting bored, then making a clipto pass time. A teacher can also have student make a presentation using Windows Movie Maker. Students will be very excited to make a video.
Working in groups was fun. I'm a people's person, so it wasn't hard. My groupmates where very nice and considerable about eachother's opinions. At the beginning, one person branched off because of a misunderstanding. This problem was fixed with a small talk between the group. I felt like us patching that problem up so easily was very encouraging. Each person was invovled with the project equally and did their best. I really didn't know what I was doing with Windows Movie Maker but with the help of my groupmates, the movie was made successfully!
No comments:
Post a Comment