Friday, August 13, 2010

Day Four

Today was like every other day, exciting and fun.  We tried doing alot of group work but the internet was acting crazy like always.  The group activites were cool and fun. Doing a digital story for a class, will keep young students engaged in class.  Sourceforge will be a great source of games for students. 
 I think a digital story wouldn't be a great idea for a high school class, but having them make one will be fun.  The high school students will have alot of cool ideas and would really like that project.  With younger students, a person may have to do alot of effects in the story.  My group did a Robert Forst poem.  It was cool but i will wish we had more time to do it. 
Jing is very cool.  I would have never thought of using that.  I would have just talked on the phone.  I really like the affect of passing a recording and resume to keep recording.  The different affects are very cool.  This will allow people to not talke over the phone.  CamStudio is ok but it doesn't do as much as Jing.

No comments:

Post a Comment