Today was a great day. It seems like each day brings better experience. Working in groups are okay. I'm getting to know every one better and better! Working with them is easier and everyone voices their opinions.
The Promethean Board was very cool. i felt like a small child on Christmas. it has alot of different gadgets. The Promethean Board has every tool a teacher may need. Before I advise a teacher to use it, I will have to play around with it alot more.
The exercise about meeting the staff of the school was extremely helpful. This will make my first day my introduction much easier. Hopefully my introduction goes smoothly. With a smooth introduction, It will make it a little easier to work with the teacher.
The observing and visiting exercise was fun but very informative. My observing and visiting task will run smoothly. The only problem i may have is a stubborn teacher. I will also have to be upfront with them but not to aggressive.
No comments:
Post a Comment